background

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Peek inside our CRAZY current life

Soooo where do I even begin? Our life right now... Hmmmm. I find myself sitting on the couch, blogging, and ignoring the mile high to-do list bouncing around in my head. And that's okay.  If you want to know what's going in our lives right now, buckle up - its about to get crazy!

Well, for those of you who I am close to know this and I won't go into detail about it, but the most pressing issue for us right now has been my dad and his health. But the incredibly stressful heartache has actually turned into a HUGE answer to prayer. A faith building love encounter of the Holy Spirit, and even me getting to see prophesy come to fruition in my own life. Amazing.

So although that is great, the journey of restoration is just beginning and there is a lot of future work to be done. Work. While that will require spiritual work from us, Nathan and I have been doing a lot of physical work.  We're replacing the subfloor - not just carpet - in two rooms of our home. And fortunately we have good friends who have come over and helped - but there is still a lot more work to be done. For now, all of the furniture from those two rooms are in the other rooms. I'm about to loose my mind. There is no clutter free room in our house except our bedroom and bathroom upstairs. But that's okay, because this too shall pass. After 3 weeks of mayhem - we're getting NEW GORGEOUS carpet laid on THIS COMING TUESDAY! I'm so excited I could dance down the street naked. Probably wouldn't end well. But I could do it.

Let's see. What else. Oh yeah. I'm running my first half marathon next weekend. No bid deal. It literally couldn't have come at a worse time. I was ready for it in August. And then I realized it wasn't until November. haha. So I  stopped training. And now I've had to pick up the slack from that. But I somehow managed to convince my sweet friend Anna to run it with me and we ran 10 miles on Sunday! Double digits baby! I had a 10:18 pace which I am proud of! Hopefully I will do that or even a little faster for the half. We shall see.

AAnnnnnddd we also have my dad's two tiny vocal poodle puppies - which are not potty trained. So they are only allowed outside, in their crate, or in the kitchen. I have thought about living in a hotel for the next 2 weeks. Legitimately.

Some good FUN news is that my two best friends got engaged with in two weeks of each other! And I am super pumped for their weddings! I'm so happy for them and their new chapter of lives. Married life is great and they're going make great wives. :)

I also started making and selling burlap wreaths! This has been so much fun, but it has also been just another block to juggle in my wobble hands. I enjoy it and want to keep doing it! Just don't have a lot of time for it right now.

Anything else.... going on..... I don't think so. I can say that I am incredibly blessed and I serve an AMAZING LOVING GOD!!! Even in these times of crazy chaos - God is ALWAYS good, ALWAYS loving, and ALWAYS faithful!! And for that, I am thankful for my currently stressful, beautiful, blessed life.

XOXO
Bek

No comments:

Post a Comment