background

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Color Run!!!

 As some of you may know, I have signed up (along with some others in my family) to run a half marathon in November. I have to say its been really fun training for it! And I'm pretty proud of myself! The most I have run without stopping is 8 miles so far. And let's be honest folks, that's a big deal. Although most of my friends run full marathons in their spare time, I do not. So for me - I ran a third-a-thon. There should be an award for that.

Running is one of the best ways to get in shape. And if you aren't eager to run 13+ miles, you should train for a 5k! They are so much fun and you pretty much run off adrenaline the whole time. Aaannnddd you get great pictures and a t-shirt. So why NOT sign  up is the real question! And if you're looking for a 5k, the Color Run is known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet!!

Nathan and I are SUPER excited to participate in this years Color Run 5k in OKC! We have never run it before so it's going to be really fun!! And we want you to run with us!!! Even if you don't live in OKC - you can find your city's Color Run HERE!! Seriously, look how much fun this looks like!!





And even one MORE reason you need to sign up - and quickly - you get $5 off by entering this code in a city not sold out!!

COLOR5OFF !! DO it!! And hurry, because the spots fill up fast! We hope to see you out there!! 

XOXO
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment