background

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

365 Days of Love.

July 8th, 2012. That was the day I married my very best friend. Sounds cliche, I know. But really, we are besties. Sometimes we want to punch each other in the mouth.  (We never do, of course. But what best friend have you never gotten mad at?) Sometimes, we can communicate without speaking a word to each other; a simple look will say it all. And other times, we just roll around the floor in laughter because we have the same sense of humor.



This week is our 1 year anniversary. 1 whole year has passed since we said our vows. 365 days. Cray. You know they say the 1st year is the hardest. I can see that being true, and I hope it is!  I have to say it's definitely been challenging. Nathan travels a lot and it's been hard being at home so much when he's away. But, its also been nice to have a lot of girlfriend time!  And I always have my other boyfriend to keep me company when he's gone. His name is Harvey, and he's a 7lb toy poodle. He's presh.

Just to highlight the past year with some pictures (bc you should know by now that's how I communicate). A year in review:
From July 2012 to July 2013!






We were blessed to take a 1 year anniversary photo shoot by our dear friend, Molly Gates! She did a fantastic job. Here's a few more from our 1 year anniversary shoot. And our cake was YUMMY!




This year has gone by ridiculously fast. But its been very eventful, and we've been fortunate to travel a LOT. Hopefully next year will much just as much to offer, if not more. :) 

XOXO Mrs. Phelps

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your first year! (-: Glad to see you back on the blogosphere, too! (-:

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Pretty crazy its been a whole year! And I'm happy to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete