background

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Liebster Award

Fun post today! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Fanny at Pinstriped Penguin blog! 

Here is a little bit of info about the award:
Rules
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.



Questions from Fanny:
1. Read any good books lately? Tell us about them.

I recently finished the Hunger Games series... I enjoyed the first two books. Other than that I read my Bible!! I wish I read more, but its all or nothing for me when it comes to books. 

2. Do you have any pets?

Yes!! I have a toy poodle named Harvey. We have a love/hate relationship lol. He's such a sweet boy, but when he's winey and has an accident in the house... I want to ship him off to Timbuktu! 

3. Where was your last vacation?

The BAHAMAS! For our honeymoon we cruised to the Bahamas. It was SO beautiful, and we got to 
swim with dolphins.  

4. What's your favorite number and why?

Ummm I would have to go with 17 - because it was the day I was born. April 17th.

5. If you could be any animal what would you be?

A dolphin. Play all day and be able to see so much of the ocean! 

6. What is your favorite show of all time?

Of all time?! I've never really been addicted long term to TV shows... but I have a feeling its going to be Downton Abbey!! Finished with season 1 woo!

7. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?

LA. I love love love the high fashion city. And I'm obsessed with the beach. If I keel over in Oklahoma, just drag my body to LA! 

8. Favorite guilty pleasure show?

Oh.... Keeping up with the Kardashians for sure. Really any show on E! 

9. How long have you been blogging for? 


Almost 2 years, I believe! 

10. What's something you've learned recently?

To do what's right in every situation, even if you've been wronged.

11. What's your favorite season?

Summer! Rawr! I'm a sun lovin babe all the way.


Questions for those tagged:
1. Share one of your most embarrassing moments
2. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?
3. What is your favorite physical feature?
4. What is your favorite Bible verse?
5. What was your favorite vacation?
6. If  you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. Who do you respect/look up to?
8. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what are the top 3 things you would splurge on?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. Can you play any musical instruments?
11. What are you passionate about?


Well, hope you enjoyed getting to know some random facts about me! 

XOXO
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment